Swagg bucks

Search & Win

book review

I review for BookSneeze

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So I read this book "Rick and Bubba's Big Honkin' book of GRUB" written by Rick Burgess and Bill "Bubba" Bussey. Yea... Well I can say that there was never a more true book out there. They are not into dieting. As they say in the book "there's a reason the first three letters of the word diet are d-i-e." Isn't that the truth?! I LOVE this book there is nothing more down home than "Spam 'n' Taters". I love the "Top Tens", especially the "Top Ten Reasons Why There Will Be Potluck In Heaven"! These finger lickin' recipes will make your mouth water. This book is country eating for dummies guide. The commentary is hilarious and dead on. The recipes are some that you wouldn't even be able to pry out of your Granny. This book is the best recipe book I have EVER read!

No comments:

Post a Comment