Swagg bucks

Search & Win

book review

I review for BookSneeze

Monday, September 13, 2010

The boy who changed the world

Its Your Life, Make It Count

I just finished reading a really terrific book by Max Lucado. He shows us that as Christians we can touch others lives so profoundly. He takes you back so that you can take a look at your life at a glance, it makes you want to do better and be better.

This book makes me want to truly be the hands and feet of Christ. If I want to touch others and show them God's love, to impact their lives for the good, God has his hand on me and puts me with the people that I can make a difference with and that is no different with our children. They can show God's love on the most pure level. The bible says that those who do not humble themselves like little children will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

This is a good read, for you and your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment