Swagg bucks

Search & Win

book review

I review for BookSneeze

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A Christmas Prayer by Amy Parker

Only once in great while does a book like this come along.I am writing of the book "A Christmas Prayer" written by Amy Parker. Every Christmas I say the same thing, and I do not believe that I am alone when I say "My children do not remember the reason we celebrate Christmas!" It frustrates me to no end that our Lord and Savior are replaced with the "gimmes" all through the Christmas holiday. Don't get me wrong. I am all for Santa but firt and foremost this season is for Jesus and his birth. This book takes the whole story of Jesus' birth and breaks it down one step at a time for even the smallest child to understand. It says "Thank you" for every piece of the story and truly reminds us all what Christmas is REALLY supposed to be about. It should be in every church nursery and every child's book collection. It is wonderful! Don't take my word for it read it yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment